Friday, September 17, 2010

I Feel Pretty

Have you seend Monique Lhuillier's Spring 2011? Well let me enlighten you... lighten is the optimal word here because these pictures are about to make you feel light as a feather. Feminine, floaty, glittery... I want to spend all day looking at these pictures in an ethereal daydream. Behold:









Oh, I want to die! Can I please have that sparkly tule one? Oh please, oh please world? How killer would that be as a wedding dress. Or for any ocassion really? Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. who are you? i love you! i'm totally stealing that silent movie star idea! i've always wanted to be a black and white betty boop but this is even better and less slutty! yay! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...