Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter Comfort

Even though the weather is sunny 70 F right now... somethings got me longing for my favorite winter comforts. 


Doesn't this lavender hot chocolate look divine? What a great winter treat. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy just looking at it. 


This rug makes me want to be a cat on a lazy winters day. I would sprawl out and chew on the sides until my owner caught me and then I would get the 'crazy eye', flatten my ears and run wildly down the hall. 


How gorgeous is this hat? I love the blue color. It would be such a nice accent to a winters coat, don't you think?


I keep on looking at this cake all day while I am at work. I feel like Bridget Jones or something. It's so ridiculous! I can't get it out of my head. It makes me want to host a little tea party and play old card games with my ladies. 


I'm also lusting after vintage lingerie. I'd like to put these on and lounge around the house all day eating the above cake and painting my nails a sparky silver. 

1 comment:

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...