Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flapper Finds!

Good morn, Zomblets!

I have some more flapper finds for you today. This time I focus on some very glamorous items. Actually, they are kind of bride themed but you could totally integrate some of them into a non-bridal wardrobe. These are the kind of items I want to buy always even though I know I probably will only wear them when I am alone in my room but I do sometimes brave it and wear them out in public. Take a peek!

Beaded Headpiece 1920s Flapper Art Deco Cap 

How gorgeous is this headdress? WOW. I really want it but I'm pretty sure it won't fit my big head. It would be great of 20's inspired wedding, no? I of course, would just wear it to parties. 

SALE 1930s/1940s Silver Fox Fur Stole Shawl - EXCELLENT Condition - Super PLUSH/Fully Lined 

I know it's fur and that is sad but my rule is if it's vintage, it's OK. Plus, this is such a pretty stole! This piece = instant glamour!

 

I die. Look at this amazing art deco engagement ring!

seychelles 

Seychelles, you've done it again! I love this modern take on 1920's style shoes. Brides aside, you could totally wear these with an Easter dress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...