Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love!


I have been a very naughty blogger lately! Sorry, Z-land, I was at D-land! Yes, I went to Disneyland for 24hrs of madness and magic! It was ver, ver fun! My dad's birthday is February 29th so we couldn't resist. It was great running into other leaplings while we were there and he got many 'happy birthdays' and confused looks from wearing his Birthday button which said, "I'm 13 today". We made it until 4AM and ended our night we a lovely train ride around the park. I had completely forgotten about the Dinosaur dioramas! They are amazing! Remember my Disney Hunks post? While I was there I started thinking about all the Disney villains and I was trying to decide my favorite. I think it might be Ursula. Anyhoo, happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...