Thursday, July 28, 2011

Etsy Fav: TeeShirtGnome!

I just stumbled upon this little Etsy T-shirt print shop and I have to say that I want them all! Well actually, I want to buy them all for my boyfriend so I can enjoy looking at them all the time. Check out TeeShirtGnome's shop here to see all the glory. Below I have tried to narrow it down to my absolute favorites.

Narwhals Tshirt  by GNOME ENTERPRISES / athletic heather black / Unisex sm md lg xl
Blue Whale Tshirt by GNOME ENTERPRISES / athletic indigo / UNISEX
Pirate Cat / GNOME ENTERPRISES / athletic grey / UNISEX SM MD LG XL
Squid Attack Tee by Gnome Enterprises / athletic blue / Women's Scoop Neck Girlie Tshirt
Bison V-Neck Tshirt by Gnome Enterprises / athletic coffee / xs xs sm md lg xl

Aren't these great?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...