Monday, July 19, 2010

Miu Miu!

I don't know about you, but I am a cat person. So, I know that the "mew, mew" of a cat really translates to "I want, I want". What an astutely named brand! I know I want, want it! And I am surely not alone. Sadly, most of us cannot afford to pay for it. Some would say that this is the very reason for us wanting it so badly, I say, hogwash! I want it because it's super cute and unique, so go to hell. How can we cope with your unfufilled desire for Miu Miu? There aren't many ways, but there are a few.


Get creative! I for one do not have the patience to do my nails like this. Though, I am not sure if she did these herself... maybe you could bring this picture to your nail salon and convince an expert to do it. It's no outfit but it is a little taste of Miu. 


God, I want these shoes. If only they were more practical. That nailpolish did give me an idea though... If you don't want to shell out for these, or stumble around in giant heels, how about stenciling your Keds, Toms, or other design friendly footwear? Imagine cute little kitties or sparrows stenciled all over!



Or you can just rock the knock-offs. Check out this one from Modcloth! Love this one, bring 'em on, I say!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...