Monday, July 26, 2010

Ban On Shopping

Well, it's almost the end of the month and if you have been reading my blog you know what that means... my month-long ban on shopping is almost over! Sadly, all the summer clothes at Anthro went on sale last week and I had to miss out on several pairs of shorts I was plotting to buy. It was painful, but a healthy pain. Now that they are gone, and there's nothing I can do about it, I must admit I feel good. I feel lighter somehow. This must be what Buddhists feel like; they aren't weighed  down by possessions. There is probably a lesson in here for me, but only time will tell if I have learned it. Hopefully, the outcome of this month is that I will have become a more frugal shopper. But anyway, irony aside, let's look at what I am dying to buy when this month is up!


Seychelles is my new obsession. I have four pairs of their shoes and they are all amazing. I am telling you, this brand rules. You can pick these up from Anthro or the Seychelles website. They also have them in yellow. I hope they are comfortable enough to walk around Montreal in. I hate compromising cuteness for comfort, especially while on vacation. But see? I only want one pair of shoes. Buddhism is definitely taking hold. Of course there are other things that I would like-- but I am learning to edit my shopping lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...