Thursday, October 6, 2011

Who Wants a Halloween Mix Tape!?

Greetings Zombies!

It's contest time! The prize is my coveted Halloween "mix tape". This isn't just the soundtrack to Night Before Christmas with "Monster Mash" thrown in either. This baby is chock-full of rare novelty songs and awesome tunes. I credit my dad for exposing me to the marvels of Dr. Demento at a young age but I have been adding new songs every year and the list is getting extensive!


This is how it works. If you aren't a follower yet, become one and join my legion of the undead. Then leave a comment below telling me what your favorite Halloween song is. You get an extra entry is you 'like' me on Facebook. Good luck! I'll name the winner on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. ohohoh! i wanna win, i wanna win!

    i looove bunches of halloween songs (i actually have two halloweeny playlists up on my blog's sidebar right now.) but probably my favorite song is the acoustic version of "my wife and my dead wife." it's really pretty, actually, and sad, and funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite song might be "The Blob" by The Five Blobs. There was also a song that I loved when I was a kid but I can't remember the name of it now... It was about a creature in the bathtub. "Monster Mash" is always fun, too.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...