Friday, May 14, 2010

Darling, don't you go and cut your hair.


You can't tell me what to do, Pavement! I am cutting my hair and I am doing it today. The problem is:


Did they ever! If only my hair could defy reality and overcome it's incredible flatness. I would kill for a little volume. Alas, I must deal in reality because my hair dresser doesn't like it when i bring in unrealistic and incompatible pictures of what I want. So I have been hunting around and I found a gem of a resource that I felt I should share. Check out this great site! So many pictures! I love it.


I think I am going to go for something like this. I kind of want to try a shorter bob but I am afraid my face will look fat. I also really want super short bangs but I couldn't find a good picture. Maybe next time. Wish me hair luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...