Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I've Died and Gone to BHLN

Some of you may not have heard yet but Anthropologie is coming out with a wedding boutique! It is called Beholden or BHLN and it opens on V-day. I always knew this day would come but I hoped that it would come after I was already married. Now I am screwed because I am unwed and I will probably go insane and broke when the time comes all because of BHLN. I can already tell that I am going to want EVERYTHING they sell. Which by the way will be not only wedding dresses but party dresses and bridesmaid dresses and cute decorations and accessories and shoes!


This is an image I borrowed from 2 Sisters Blog which was put together from the teaser Anthro sent out via email a few weeks ago but now they've gone and released some actual shots of the wedding dresses! Are you ready for a sneak peek?



You can see more of them over at Glamour which is going to have a sneak peek of the party dresses tomorrow. Amazing. My favorite is the one with the big black bow. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...