Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Clog Come True

Hello, shoe revival. Maybe you have already seen Swedish Hasbeens Spring/Summer 2011 shoes? They are fantastic. I want them all but I can barely fit all my shoes in my closet now... what's a girl to do?


I am going to try not to buy more than one. I do already own a pair of clogs but I definitely need theses in my life:

I can finally replace my beloved vintage Hush Puppies! I wore them to death and now here they are- reincarnate! You may remember how desperate I got when they became unwearable nearly a year ago (or probably way before that but I kept wearing them anyway) and I actually thought about making my own shoes! Yeah, before I realized that I just do not have room to add anymore hobbies to my long list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...