Monday, February 28, 2011

Biatch Wore My Dress: The Oscars

I don't have time to do full run down on my best/worst of the Oscars but I just wanted to drop in and show my fellow zombies my favorite dress of the night. You may remember it from a previous post on Monique Lhuillier's Spring 2011. This is totally the dress I would wear if I were and Oscar goer. I am in love with this dress. The same thing happened to me last year when Sandra Bullock showed up in my favorite Marchesa dress minus the best part (i.e. the giant shoulder bow)! Since I am not invited to the Oscars I guess I shouldn't begrudge the stars these amazing gowns... I just can't help but exclaim, "Hey, that's my dress!" every time it happens.

Isn't it glorious? Too bad her hair and make up are so terrible. Were they trying to make her look dull? I did not even recognize her as Mandy Moore. Mandy, if you are out there I hope you fire your stylist. Everyone else just use your scroll bar to look at this picture from the neck down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...