Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday I'm In Love!


I had an awesome time yesterday thanks to the massive power outage. I was lucky to not be in an elevator when it happened. I got to leave work early. I evaded most of the traffic by taking back routes home. I had all the ingredients to make black bean and feta tacos! Then I went for a lovely jog and read by candle light. It was so nice to see everyone outside talking to their neighbors, riding their bikes, exercising... kids were playing in the park. I love power outages. I only wish the moon hadn't been so bright so that I could have done some star gazing. 

At any rate I am glad it's Friday. Tonight I am going to play bartender and pour beer as volunteer for  The San Diego Festival of Beer which raises money for cancer research. If you are in San Diego be sure to check it out! I'm also going to the Tijuana fair tomorrow night. Can't wait go on all the rickety rides, drink some Tecate with chili sauce and check out the Mexican version of gross fair food. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...