Thursday, September 1, 2011

Red Hair Inspiration

I am trying to convince my friend to dye her hair red. I told her, "Red heads have more fun" and she said, "I thought that was blondes" but I told her, "I think red heads have even more fun than blondes". I'm a blonde so I only half way know what I am talking about but I still feel pretty confident. Especially when I think of all the famous red heads out there. They always look like they are having fun! Lucille Ball, Deborah Messing, Molly Ringwald, Lily Cole, Ann-Margaret, Rita Hayworth, Christina Hendricks, the Weasleys... I rest my case.

daydreamdelusion:

one day i slowly floated away. on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/13101523
lafpetitemort:

(via Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing! on we heart it / visual bookmark #10899850)
via submissions.
via submissions.
via submissions.

Any gingers out there want to back me up?

All images via.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...