Monday, March 28, 2011

And The Winner Is...


When I first read this I thought it said, "Are you a big weiner?" and made me laugh. Then I realized what it really said and it reminded me that it is time to announce the winner of my contest from last week.

This contest was supposed to boost my ego but it turns out only 6 people entered. Good new for my entrants though, that means you have a 1/6 chance of winning the personalized portrait of yourself and as you can see it is a much sought after prize. It's okay, you'll be laughing when I post your portrait up here and it rules more than anything. Everyone will be sorry they did not enter the contest and you can throw it in their faces.

So, who, you say, is this glorious winner?

Congrats to ALLEGRA! You are my contest winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered and for all your lovely comments. Look for Allegra's portrait in the coming weeks and prepare to be jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...