Thursday, March 3, 2011

Etsy Fav: Kelsey Genna!

Hey Zombies,

Here is another Etsy fav of mine. Two things a love about this designer. One, the clothes make me think of Carey Bradshaw and two, she tailors each piece to your measurements! Her spring line is up and it's inspired by Begonias. I love that she manages to make such feminine pieces look loud and fun. Can't you just imagine Carey flouncing down the street in one of these puffy skirts? I can also see these pieces as part of a wedding party- bride and/or maids!





I even love the strange grandma pants, though I am not sure I could pull them off... My favorite piece is this blouse. On another note, I am extremely jealous of this model's hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...