Friday, March 18, 2011

Romance for Uggos


I saw a sneak preview of Jane Eyre last night. I thought the actors were too good looking for the characters they played but I still liked it. When I read the book, I imagined Jane to actually be, "poor, obscure, plain and little" with dark eyes and hair like fairy person. They did a nice job of trying to make Mia Wasikowska look plain, her hair is certainly hideous but you could still tell by the slenderness of her features that she's actually pretty. I don't know if they even tried to make Michael Fassbender look ugly- he was total babe. Doesn't Hollywood get that Jane Eyre is supposed to be a love story for Uggos? I love this poster by the way.

And now I'll leave you with bit of comedy.


During the movie, I kept thinking about this cartoon and giggling to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...