Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aurelie Bidermann Jewelry!

Good morning, Z-land!

Today I have some really fun jewelry to share with you. Check out Aurelie Bidermann. I love this stuff. Everything is unique, cute and pretty much amazing. I wish I cared more about jewelry because I might actually buy some of it (despite it's hefty price tag).










I kinda want that snake ring but whenever I actually shell out to buy jewelry I wear it for like a week and then forget about it. One of my friends is on a mission to be one of those girls who wears a lot of jewelry. I have always kind of wanted to be one of those girls, too but it's such a hassle! What about you guys, are you a jewelry girl or are you like me? What do you think of man jewelry (I've never been a fan).


2 comments:

  1. wow. these are incredible! i love the paperclip clasp on the leafy bracelet. very creative... i'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwardian Engagement Rings are known for their ornate, delicate, and intricate designs. It is often described as a style of jewelry that is feminine and flowery. When it comes to Edwardian Jewelry, engagement rings have become some of the most coveted items with brides-to-be. Ladies that value the elegance of the era can truly appreciate the design and attention to detail that distinguishes Edwardian rings from today’s more contemporary jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...