Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dear Creatures : Par Avion Dress

Okay, I don't know if this is an abuse of my blog or not but I have an adorable dress that I need to sell. You all know how much I love Dear Creatures but sometimes they don't love me back. I just bought the Par Avion dress and it doesn't fit me because of an unfortunate waist to boobs ratio. I bought it on sale and I can't return it, so I thought I'd see if any of my readers are interested...


 
It's oh so cute with the pleats and the peter pan collar! I am selling a size M. I'm a size 6-8 in dresses and it fit me everywhere but in the bust. The middle button pulled and it just kind of flattened me out. If you have a larger bust I would warn against this dress unless you can get away with sizing up. This baby is retail $160 but I am selling it for what I paid $112 (plus whatever it costs to ship it to you). Leave me a comment if you are interested or just email me at hilary (dot) a (dot) kearney @ gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Would you by chance still have this dress? I would love to buy it off you, if you do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana, No I don't have it anymore. I would check ebay. This dress ran BIG so you should consider that. The standard measurements given didn't seem right to me. I ordered the M which I normally always am and it was I was swimming in it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...