Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Girl Crush: Christina Ricci

Christina Ricci is like the girl crush of my childhood. I haven't seen her too much lately but I just heard she is going to be on a new TV show. It's going to be "Mad Men at 30, 000 feet", apparently. Only it stars Ricci as a 1960's stewardess. I have my doubts about the show but it's still nice to see Ricci getting some action. She was such an awesome child actress. I loved her as Wednesday Addams, as the tom- girl in Now and Then, as the angsty teen in Casper. I even loved her bleach blonde in Sleepy Hollow. She's pretty rad.
anja christine ross, christina ricci smoking, cristina ricci hair large, black model supermodel black lip

mudwerks:

She’s Got Legs!: Christina Ricci
suicideblonde:

Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci on the set of Sleepy Hollow, photographed by Mary Ellen Mark

suicideblonde:

Christina Ricci by Mary Ellen Mark

suicideblonde:

Christina Ricci by Peggy Sirota

suicideblonde:

Christina Ricci

Christina Ricci

She also looks really good in black and white for some reason. (All images from via)

Rock on, Ricci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...