Thursday, June 2, 2011

Water Park B-day Outfit!

Good Morning, Zombies!

It's my birthday tomorrow and this Saturday my friends and I are going to take a little road trip to San Dimas so we can spend the day at Raging Waters!

Via
I'm super excited to relive my childhood and have some fun in the sun. I'm even going to make some party favor bags with all my favorite childhood things. So far I've got bouncy balls, bubble necklaces, temporary tattoos, pop rocks and mini squirt guns. I hope I didn't just ruin the surprise for any of my guests. Check out this vintage swim suit I bought for the occasion.


I'm lovin' the skirted bottom! Thank you, Spun Sugar Vintage!


Here's a picture of me wearing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...