Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Friday I'm In Love!

Pinned Image

So glad it's Friday! I went nuts yesterday in Michael's craft store buying stuff to make my own "ugly" sweater for a party tonight. I was going to draw a kitten on the front with puffy paint, glue pom-poms all over it, cover it in glitter- the works! Then, I decided I didn't have time and I really didn't want to spend that much so I just got some led Christmas lights and a bag of gold pipe cleaners. I'm going to wear a sweater I already have and decorate it by attaching the lights. Then, I made myself a crown of stars from the pipe cleaners. It came out so cool I think I may have to put a tutorial up for you all next week. Anyone else going to holiday parties this weekend? Hope you have a blast! PS: doesn't this picture make you laugh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...