Monday, February 20, 2012

Chelsea Crew Shoes

A new brand of shoes has captured my heart. Ruche has been selling Chelsea Crew Shoes like nobodies business and I have been seeing them crop up in all sorts of places lately. Check them out, I love all of them!




The best part is how reasonably priced they are for the unique designs. I actually just received my first pair in the mail and they are just as pictured. I was worried the quality might be lacking because of the price but they seem really well made. The foot-bed has some padding, too! If you need to update your shoe wardrobe definitely look into this brand! Oh, and for those of you who are wondering... I am an 8.5 normally. I ordered a size 40 (or a 9 as marked on Ruche) and the fit is great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...