Thursday, February 9, 2012

Flapper Finds!

I'm back with more flapper finds! This round I'm going to show you some new items that will give you the modern flapper edge. Especially if you mix them with vintage flapper finds! Click here to see last week round of vintage finds.


First up, check out this awesome Art Deco cuff. It's like wearing the Chrysler Building on your arm. I definitely thinking about dropping some bucks on this. You can pick it up over at Need Supply


Here's a fun flapper dress from Anthropologie. It's got a great skirt and an awesome pattern only thing your waist will get lost in this loose fitting number so if you are someone who need a defined waist you might want to steer clear. This is one of those dresses I really want to look good in but I just can't because my bust is too big. It's an awesome flapper silhouette though. 


Here's an adorable pair of heels from Seychelles that definitely the spot in terms of flapper finds for me. The T-strap, the low heel, the cut-out deco details-- it's all there! The best part is these shoes are so comfy you could just dance the night away (as the name suggests). In my opinion, these aren't just a flapper find, they are a flapper must!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...