Friday, June 25, 2010

Cowgirl Inspiration

Well, my hunt for country casual continues. I had no such luck in the thrift stores this week. In fact, I think I had more luck at Disneyland of all places! If you're not sure what I mean, just take a look!


Yep, I took two days off in the middle of the week to go to Disneyland and not only was I inspired by the fashion of animated characters but I had the best time ever! Probably more fun than an adult at Disneyland should have, but wait a minute- what am I saying?! You can never have too much fun! I'm really diggin' this vintage cowgirl thing. Love that hat and the sass that comes with it. Also, I have discovered that I am not the only one finding inspiration here:




If only I could have this model's hair and hats... I love this white one. It's all working well with my love of children's clothing also. Yee-haw.

Image credits: Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2, Miss Oklahoma: Bregje Heinen, Numero 111

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...