Monday, June 14, 2010

Just Too Little, Too Little, Too Little, Too Little, Too LITTLE!

Maybe it's because I went to a baby shower over the weekend, but have you ever noticed how seriously cool some little girls dress? I know their parents are the ones buying and picking out the clothes for the most part but I certainly remember arguing with my mother about what I wanted to wear. Plus, there are some things that you just can't find in adult sizes... like anything with Scottie dogs, dinosaurs, or cats printed on it, for example. Maybe this is why I am obsessed with the Miu Miu Fall 2010 collection...


Check out this amazing Bug-print outfit I found on Etsy! I felt compelled to favorite this despite the fact that I have no children to dress... I think it might be because I secretly wish I could still wear an outfit like this. How great would that be?


This frog dress by Leifsdottir is pretty close. I have been dying for it to go on sale. I love that how when you first see it, you just see a beautiful pattern and then you realize that it is frogs! Glorious, good fun. 

Photograph by Nina Leen

Another thing little girls really know how to do is rock the cowboy style! Check out this young thing! She really knows how to put it together. I am going to a wedding in July with "country casual" attire. Oh, how I wish I could find this outfit! Also, note her awesome hat (seen behind her).

 

Yet another stylin' little girl, oh wait-- that's me! Check out my wicked dress. Man, I wish I could wear this now. It's got amazing pink and white Scotties all over it! The cred really should go to my Uncle Mark for this one though, since he bought me the dress. Thanks, UM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...