Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Barbie Dream House

In many ways I am stricken with Peter Pan Syndrome, but I am excited about one thing that comes with growing up, having my own house! I can only hope that I somehow have enough money to buy the one I want... Luckily dreams don't factor in monetary limitations, so dream I will! Here is a list of things I would like to have in, out, near and above my dream house.


This exact foyer!


White, vintage wrought iron patio furniture and stylish guests...


Lovely wall paper...


Vintage appliances...


A garden...

An electric car...


A Loquat tree...


A gorgeous kitchen...


Chickens in this coop...


Records and plants EVERYWHERE...


A treehouse...


A sky above...


And this bicycle-pony!


Image credits: I can't remember where I found it; Stella McCartney Resort 2011; photograph by her; vintage stove stolen from a craigslist add; Martha Stewart; Zap! Electric vehicles; Loquat tree; reblogged from Color-Collective; Coop stolen from a craigslist add; I can't remember where I found it; treehouse by Blue Forest; sky by me; bike of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...