Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today I miss Santa Cruz...

Pictures of a place I miss:




Image credits: First photograph by me; Heron Nests a woodcut by Santa Cruz artist Andrea Rich; Nice Fan (steamer lane) by this person; Homeless Life in Santa Cruz, Ca by Franco Folini; Vintage postcard; Santa Cruz Beaches by Rachel Nelson Smith; Lighthouse with 'missiles' flying over head by this personWilly Wonka by her; Still from Lost Boys, Lost Boys Movie & Images ©1987 Warner Brothers; Sea Of Fog by Ivan Makarov; Monarch Butterflies by Ron Wolf; Mr. T and bikes by Richard Masoner

2 comments:

  1. such beautiful photos, the Mr. T one made me laugh :)

    www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thank for featuring my photo. I love the vintage postcard and the Lost Boys memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...