Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cannes Eye Candy

As you may or may not know, blogger has been on the fritz the last few days. My most recent post is lost in space so who knows what will happen to this one but I just wanted to share my favorite Cannes red carpet look: Fan Bingbing!


What an awesome dress? I love this. Lots of people are talking about Rachel McAdams in Marchesa and I do love Marchesa but I'm not sure she pulled it off. All she had to do was pick a decent pair of shoes and she miffed it. Of course she is going to look great in Marchesa- it's Marchesa! Anyway, maybe I just don't like Rachel McAdams... Enjoy Bingbing though and have a good weekend. Stay stuned for a complete list of Cannes favs next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...