Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girl Crush: Katharine Hepburn

TGI Thursday!! Though I wish it were Friday.... I have some eye candy for you all this morning. I probably could have posted 100 pictures of Katharine Hepburn for this post and never gotten bored. I just love looking at her face. It's not just that she's beuatiful it's that she's such an incredible actress and such a delight to watch on screen. Her face holds so much drama and wit. The camera loves it and so do I. Enjoy.


My favorite Katharine Hepburn movie so far is Philidelphia Story. It's one of my favorite movies in fact! What's your favorite KH flick? I also want to say that Katharine has amazing hair. I wish it were in style again. Oh, to be glamourous...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...