Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Charley Harper Love

I just wanted to showcase one of my favorite artists today: Charley Harper! He isn't super well known but I think he is getting a little more recognition lately. I share his love of nature and animals and I really enjoy the strong element of design in his work. He did an amazing series of posters for the National Park Service that I just love... I pretty much love it all!



 Isn't his work grand? You can now buy some of it in the form of a puzzle! It makes for a great gift and it is delightfully challanging! Its' a really fun way to enjoy his art because you notice all the little details that you may have missed if you hadn't spent X amount of hours trying to put the pieces together. I hope the make more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...