Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Girl Crush: Carey Mulligan

I loved Carey Mulligan in "An Education" as you may remember from my post on it last year. I thought she did a fantastic job. I love her impish charm. There's just something about her, isn't there? She's also quite the fashionista. I was reminded of my girl crush on her the other day when I read that she has been cast as Daisy in the upcoming Great Gatsby movie. I think she will be perfect for that role and I hope the movie turns out! I can't wait to see her running around in 1920's fashion. It's going to be grand.


I know all the trashy magazines talk about her but I just can't help myself. She's so cute and stylish. I looove that blue dress she has on in the picture of her with Shia LaBeouf! I hope she helped you make it through this Wednesday... it's certainly dragging on for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...