Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wanderlust Jungle Outfits

Spring is here and I know some of you are feeling that Wanderlust. I know I am. Luckily, I have planned a trip to temporarily cure me of this. I am going to Mexico in June to explore the jungles of the Yucatan peninsula! I cannot wait. It's gonna be just me and my girlfriends and we are going to see so many Mayan ruins!


Even if you aren't going on a trip this summer, you can still feel like you are in the tropics as long as you have the right wardrobe. Of course these outfits are nothing like what I will be wearing in Mexico because they are totally impractical but I know you will still enjoy them. Here they are:









I'm really liking those wood and white shoes from Anthro. I might have to snag them if they go on sale... even though I can hardly fit all my shoes in my closet at this point. Do you have a fave item from these sets? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...