Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ultimate Babe: Agent Cooper

***Edit 4/9/11*** I just found out Twin Peaks is on Netflix Instant! So, if you do not know what this post is about you need to fire up your netflix asap! 

Unlike my last Ultimate Babe post, my obsession with Agent Cooper is all about his virtues. I love him not just for his dapper good looks but because he is pure of heart. Sure, he is a fictional character from a 20 year old television show but who cares.

I love his fascination with the unknown and his belief in mystical powers. It's so excellent when guy's don't think astrology and Ouija boards are stupid.

He takes his coffee black. That's hot.

He loooves the great outdoors.

He has a calming nature.

He loves a good bromance.

He's LGBT friendly and he looks hot in plaid.

He's vulnerable.

But still force to be reckoned with.

And he's a lover.

What a man! My special agent...

Now I leave you with some of his famous wisdom:
 "I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it, don't wait for it, just let it happen. Could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot, black coffee. Like this." -Dale Cooper





No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...