Monday, April 18, 2011

Nadinoo oo oo!

Hey Bambinos, check out Nadinoo. I don't really know how Nadinoo is pronounced but I am going to pretend that, that last sentance rhymed. I discovered this brand last year but I did not realize that you could now buy from their online boutique until yesterday! Hooray! Double o's all around, I say. The best thing is that some of their stuff is actually on sale making it somewhat affordable.

Here's some of their spring line. I'm loving the crop top with the bow in front!


Here are some of the items from previous collections, still for sale!


I just love the girly, vintage, dreamy feel of Nadinoo. I wish they were selling those shorts still!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...