Monday, April 4, 2011

Hot Weather Outfits Part Deux

I almost titled this post "Hot Child in the City" but then I realized that song is about child prostitution and it didn't seem appropriate anymore. At any rate, I made another couple of summer outfits. It's been really nice weather lately and I am so excited to go on vacation and laze in the sun! I can't stop making little outfits. I am obsessed with finding the perfect pair of shorts and I think I might have found the ones.



I looove these shorts by Rachel Antonoff! I can't wait to get my hands on them. Are they adorable or what?



I'm also loving this dress, although I have no hope of getting my hands on it since it is sold out and uber expensive. It's such a gorgeous print... Btw, I have that bathingsuit and it is the perfect one piece. I cannot say enough about it. They have it in other colors on the anthro website, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, zombling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...